To install Indian Railway Station Boards in Trainz Simulator Android, you can follow these steps:-
- Download the IRSB file from the darKnights website for free.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded IRSB file to a folder on your android phone using the Z-Archiver app.
- Then navigate it to Android > Data > com.n3vgames > Files > User Data > Original.
- Create a New Hash / paste it in a existing hash folder.
- Then delete the ‘assests.tdx’ file from user data panel.
- Also delete another ‘assests.tdx’ file from Files > Trainz Resources > Prebuilt.
- Remove the game from the recent tabs & clear cache.
- To ensure the IRSB is downloaded properly open game & go to ‘Edit Session’ of any route.
- Scroll through the list to find out the newly downloaded IRSB.
- If the add-on is visible then enjoy it using in your routes.
If the Board File is not visible, then follow these steps:-
- After ensuring that the downloaded IRSB is not visible, close the game & remove it from the recent tabs.
- Open Z-Archiver. Check the hash where you have pasted the add-on.
- If the IRSB file is missing from the hash where you pasted it, then there’s a possibility that already a IRSB exists with the same kuid number.
- To solve the problem follow the steps. Download “Quick Edit” app.
- Once again extract the IRSB to the hash folder along with the dependency.
- Then open the IRSB file. Open the ‘config.txt’ file given in it through the Quick Edit app.
- Search for the kuid number. Change 1-2 digits of the existing number out of your choice.
- Save it. Delete the ‘assets.tdx’ file once again & open the game. Your problem will be solved.
- If not then repeat the steps few more times.
- You can now enjoy the Station Board in your game.
- If you’re still facing problems, then contact us through the given contacts.