To install Sky Textures in Trainz Simulator Android, you can follow these steps:-
- Download the Sky Texture file from the darKnights website for free.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded texture file to a folder on your android phone using the Z-Archiver app.
- Then navigate it to Android > Data > com.n3vgames > Files > User Data > Original.
- Create a New Hash / paste it in a existing hash folder.
- Then delete the ‘assests.tdx’ file from user data panel.
- Also delete another ‘assests.tdx’ file from Files > Trainz Resources > Prebuilt.
- Remove the game from the recent tabs & clear cache.
- To ensure the sky texture is downloaded properly open game & go to edit session of any route.
- Click on ‘Main Menu’. Then click on ‘Edit Environment’. Then click on the 3rd option (sun).
- Select the sky texture which you want to apply in your route (For Example:- Sky 1 By Grimmy).
- Then open the ‘Paint Tool’, select any ground texture & apply it anywhere in your route.
- Then save the game, your sky texture is successfully applied to your route.
If the sky texture is not visible, then follow these steps:-
- After ensuring that the downloaded sky texture is not visible, close the game & remove it from the recent tabs.
- Open Z-Archiver. Check the hash where you have pasted the sky texture.
- If the texture file is missing from the hash where you pasted it, then there’s a possibility that already a sky texture exists with the same kuid number.
- To solve the problem follow the steps. Download “Quick Edit” app.
- Once again extract the add-on to the hash folde.
- Then open the texture file. Open the ‘config.txt’ file given in it through the Quick Edit app.
- Search for the kuid number. Change 1-2 digits of the existing number out of your choice.
- Save it. Delete the ‘assets.tdx’ file once again & open the game. Your problem will be solved. If not then repeat the steps few more times.
- You can now enjoy the Sky Texture in your game. If you’re still facing problems, then contact us through the given contacts.