WAM-4 Itarsi 21355
Repaint By Shiba
This repaint was released by SHIBA TRAINZ SIMULATION.
To install WAM-4 Itarsi 21335 in Trainz Simulator Android, you can follow these steps:-
- Download the WAM-4 locomotive file from the darKnights website for free.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded loco file to a folder on your android phone using the Z-Archiver app.
- To ensure proper working of the given model, download the dependency folder given with it.
- The loco is password protected, so to get the password, click on the password button given along with the locomotive.
- Then cut/copy the loco file along with the dependency.
- Then navigate it to Android > Data > com.n3vgames > Files > User Data > Original.
- Create a New Hash / paste it in a existing hash folder.
- Then delete the ‘assests.tdx’ file from user data panel.
- Also delete another ‘assests.tdx’ file from Files > Trainz Resources > Prebuilt.
- Remove the game from the recent tabs & clear cache.
- To ensure the loco is downloaded properly open game & go to rail yard.
- Scroll through the list to find out the newly downloaded locomotive.
- If the loco is visible then enjoy it using in your routes.
If the locomotive is not visible, then follow these steps:-
- After ensuring that the downloaded locomotive is not visible, close the game & remove it from the recent tabs.
- Open Z-Archiver. Check the hash where you have pasted the loco.
- Case-1:- If it’s still there then there’s a possibility of missing dependency.
- In that case ensure that you have installed the dependency folder correctly.
- Check again using the above steps.
- If still it is not working then download the “All In 1 Dependency” folder given in the website.
- Check again in the game following the above steps.
- Case-2:- If the loco file is missing from the hash where you pasted it, then there’s a possibility that already a locomotive exists with the same kuid number.
- To solve the problem follow the steps. Download “Quick Edit” app.
- Once again extract the loco to the hash folder along with the dependency.
- Then open the locomotive file. Open the ‘config.txt’ file given in it through the Quick Edit app.
- Search for the kuid number. Change 1-2 digits of the existing number out of your choice.
- Save it. Delete the ‘assets.tdx’ file once again & open the game.
- Your problem will be solved. If not then repeat the steps few more times.
- You can now enjoy the loco in your game.
- If you’re still facing problems, then contact us through the given contacts.
- HD Textures
- Dual Tone Horn
- Engine Sound
- Interior View
- Increased Acceleration
- Enhanced Specifications
- Animated Panto-graph
- Light Animation