WAP-7 Ad Varisu
Made By Deepak
This repaint was released by uniquetrainZ.
To install WAP-7 Ad Varisu in Trainz Simulator Android, you can follow these steps:-
- Download the WAP-7 Ad Varisu locomotive add-on file from the darKnights website for free.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded add-on file to a folder on your android phone using the Z-Archiever app.
- To ensure proper working of the given model, download the dependency folder given with it.
- If a add-on is password protected, then click on the password button given along with the locomotive.
- Then cut/copy the add-on file along with the dependency.
- Then navigate it to Android > Data > com.n3vgames > Files> User Data > Original.
- Create a New Hash / paste it in the existing hash folders.
- Then delete the assests.tdx file from user data panel. Also delete another assests.tdx file from Files > Trainz Resources > Prebuilt.
- Remove the game from the recent tabs & clear cache. To ensure the loco is downloaded properly open game & go to railyard.
- Scroll through the list to find out the newly downloaded add-on. If the add-on is visible then enjoy it using in your routes.
If the add-on is not visible, then follow these steps:-
- After ensuring that the downloaded add-on is not visible, close the game & remove it from the recent tabs.
- Open Z-Archiever. Check the hash where you have pasted the add-on.
- Case-1:- If it’s still there then there’s a possibility of missing dependency. In that case ensure that you have installed the dependency folder correctly. Check agan using the above steps.
- If still it is not working then downloaad the “All In 1 Dependency” folder given in the website. Check again in the game following the steps.
- Case-2:- If the add-on file is missing from the hash where you pasted it, then there’s a possibility that already a add-on exists with the same kuid number.
- To solve the problem follow the steps. Download “Quick Edit” app.
- Once again extract the add-on to the ahsh folder along with the dependency.
- Then open the add-on file. Open the config.txt file given in it through the Quick Edit app.
- Search for the kuid number. Change 1-2 digits of the existing number out of your choice.
- Save it. Delete the assets.tdx file once again & open the game. Your problem will be solved. If not then repeat the steps few more times.
- You can now enjoy the addd-on in your game. If you’re still facing problems, then contact us through the given contacts.